Back Again

Hello,

Long time no post. :( I decided to study abroad again, so thats why have not been able to update as often as I would like. This spring I am studying in Italy at Lorenzo de' Medici. I have always wanted to travel to Italy. There is so much appeal here; the museums, the food, the fashion. I choose Florence, because I really wanted to study fashion and take actual fashion courses in a well known fashion capital. Right now I am taking Fashion Illustration, Anthropology of Fashion, Principles of Marketing, and History of Italian Fashion. I have been blessed enough to travel around Italy and outside of Europe a bit. I went to Rome for a weekend, Venice, Siena, Verona,  and Pisa. For spring break I went to Vienna, Austria, Budapest, Hungary, Prague, Czech Republic, Amsterdam, Netherlands, and I finished in Dublin, Ireland. Here are a few photos from my travels and I will try to post more often in the future.  

Trevi Fountain in Rome Italy

Vienna, Austria

Budapest, Hungary

Parliament of Budapest, Hungary

John Lennon Wall in Prague, Czech Republic

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Baby Cliffs in Ireland

Comments